Who are we?
Sales Line: we are a headhunting and recruiting company working with more than 120 SMEs and multinational companies across Italy and Europe.
Who is our client?
Our client is an international company operating in the nutraceutical market. They research, produce and distribute products for the nutrition, pharma and health industry.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for an HR MANAGER with a strong operational experience, an in-depth knowledge of every area of the human resources' function and a strategic mindset.
7+ years of work experience in HR roles, prior experience in an international group, English fluency and great communications skills.
Want to know more?
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Deliver HR strategies, policies and procedures related to staffing, training, career pathways and succession plans,
• Participate in estimating personnel needs and prepare personnel forecast,
• With the operating activity supervisors, support the organization of plant work,
• Facilitate change management projects and organisational improvement initiatives,
• Manage talent acquisition, design career paths, induction and onboarding processes,
• Identify needs for, write proposal and develop training paths, analysing effectiveness,
• Receives employees’ requests for work-related matters (e.g., development requirement,
compensation and benefits, leave, etc.),
• Manage any disciplinary actions and any legal controversies with employees, maintaining
relations with external professionals,
• Monitor and reporting of personnel-related data, analysing it to identify root causes and to
develop recommendations and action plans.
• 7+ years of experience in HR roles with sound knowledge of HR management, labour law, L&D, talent acquisition, change management, etc.,
• Prior experience in an international group,
• University degree,
• Fluent in English (C1),
• Great communication skills and conflict management skills,
• Strategic mindset and agility to react to quick changes,
• Strong ethics, integrity and ability to build trust.
Job openings are meant for both female and male candidates (L. 903/77).